Custom TaqMan® Array Cards
The Custom TaqMan® Array Card is a 384-well microfluidic card designed to perform 384 simultaneous real-time PCR (qPCR) reactions without using liquid-handling robots or multichannel pipettors to fill the card. This format allows for 1–8 samples to be run in parallel against 12–384 TaqMan® Gene Expression Assay targets that are pre-loaded into each of the wells on the card.
- Design a Custom TaqMan® Array Card to meet your specific need
- Load 384 wells in less than five minutes without liquid-handling robots or multi-channel pipettors
- Validate all of the “interesting” hits from a microarray experiment quickly and economically
- Standardize the screening of gene panels across many samples and laboratories
How to Order
Select the TaqMan® Array Card format for your experiment, and have it pre-loaded with your selected assays in each reaction well. Choose 12–384 target assays from over 50,000 inventoried TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays covering human, mouse, and rat genes. Ordering is easy with the Custom TaqMan® Array Card configuration tool to help you search and select genes and assays for real-time PCR quantification.
TaqMan® Array Cards are ideal for screening biomarkers and toxicology panels and for analyzing pathways, target classes, and complete disease sets. TaqMan® Array Cards provide standardized results with low variability across many users and laboratories.
Using the TaqMan® Array Card is simple. Each card has 8 sample-loading ports which each connect to a set of 48 reaction wells. Simply pipette your sample pre-mixed with TaqMan® Universal Master Mix II into each port and centrifuge. Within minutes, your card is ready to run on an Applied Biosystems® ViiA™ 7 or 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System.
TaqMan® Array Cards are great tools for validating the 10's or 100's of “interesting” hits that come from microarray experiments because TaqMan® Array Cards can be customized to include up to 384 of those hits in one easy-to-use card. Using individual assays—even SYBR® Green Dye I-based assays—make validations of this magnitude unmanageable and expensive.
- Download your TaqMan™ documentation files
- Video: Preparing a TaqMan™ Array Card
- Video: How to analyze TaqMan™ Array Card data