The most comprehensive gene expression qPCR assay selection in the industry—spend more time getting results, not designing assays
Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan® Assays are probe and primer sets based on 5’ nuclease chemistry using Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan® MGB (minor groove binder) probes, the most quantitative gene expression technology available.
- Offers the highest specificity, greatest sensitivity, and largest dynamic range of any gene expression technology
- Ready-to-go format—TaqMan Assays require no optimization and minimize the labor, expense, and bioinformatics expertise required to design qPCR assays
Choose from over 2.6 million predesigned primer and probe sets (assays) designed by Thermo Fisher Scientific scientists.
|What assay format?||Do you want to choose & configure how assay are arranged?||Use this TaqMan Assay/Array|
|Single tube||N/A||TaqMan Gene Expression Assays|
|96-well plate||Yes||Custom TaqMan Array Plates|
|No, I want a preconfigured plate for studying a particular disease or pathway||Fixed and Flexible Content TaqMan Array Plates|
|384-well plate||N/A||Specialty Taqman Array Plates|
|384-well microfluidic card||Yes||Custom TaqMan Array Cards|
|No, I want a preconfigured plate for studying a particular disease or pathway||Fixed and Flexible Content TaqMan Array Cards|
|Applied Biosystems™ OpenArray™ Plate||Yes||TaqMan OpenArray Real-Time PCR Plates|
TaqMan Assays are available in the following formats:
- Assays in single tubes—available in a convenient all-in-one tube format for use on any Applied Biosystems™ real-time PCR instrument
- 96-well plates—compatible with Applied Biosystems™ 7500, 7500 Fast, 7900HT Fast, ViiA™ 7, StepOnePlus™, and QuantStudio™ 3, 5, 6 Flex, 7 Flex, & 12K Flex real-time PCR systems
- 384-well plates—configured with any TaqMan® Gene Expression Assay, including custom assays designed to your target sequences and made-to-order assays—for use on Applied Biosystems real-time PCR instruments equipped with a 384-well block
- 384-well microfluidic cards—ideal for microarray validation or other large-scale profiling studies; compatible with our ViiA 7, 7900HT Fast, and QuantStudio 7 Flex & 12K Flex real-time PCR systems
- 3,072-well plates—for use with the OpenArray™ Real-Time PCR System to meet high-throughput profiling demands
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.