Accurate detection of fusion transcripts
This specialized set of TaqMan™ Gene Expression Assays is designed to detect fusion transcripts using real-time PCR. Certain fusion transcripts are considered rare and are not well characterized; therefore, detecting these rare events using a single technology can deliver ambiguous results. TaqMan Gene Expression Assays are a complementary solution to next-generation sequencing (NGS) panels, designed to serve as an orthogonal validation method for confirming NGS results.
- Built from proven TaqMan Assay chemistry
- Performance guaranteed for all pre-designed assays*
- Consists of a single tube, which contains a probe, forward primer, and reverse primer for each target for use in the simple, fast PCR workflow
- Use universal cycling conditions—run any combination of assays in parallel on a single real-time PCR instrument
|Pre-formulated assay (20x or 60x mix):||
|Documentation:||Available to download at thermofisher.com/taqmanfiles :
|Assay Information File:||Includes Sales Order Information, List of Contents (Assay ID, Part Number, Expiration Date, & Lot Number), Annotation Information (Gene Symbol, Gene Name, Entrez Gene ID, Transcript Accession & Location on Transcript) and Design Details (Context Sequence, Amplicon Size)|
|Shipping and storage||
Shipped at ambient temperature.
- Download your TaqMan documentation files
Application Note: New Fusion Transcript Assay for the BCR-ABL Translocation
TaqMan Gene Expression Assays protocol
Assay ID list: TaqMan Gene Expression Assays for fusion transcripts
Quick Reference Card: TaqMan Gene Expression Assays
Application Note: Detection of the TMPRSS2: ERG fusion transcript
*Terms and conditions apply. For complete details, see our TaqMan Guarantee.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.