We offer a wide selection of microplates with a variety of surfaces optimized to capture the biomolecule of your choice. 96-well and 384-well plates, as well as breakable and unbreakable modules, are available in a range of colors and well designs to accommodate many throughput levels and applications. We also offer all the plasticware needed to complete your ELISA protocols.
Featured types of microplates
Treated “blank” microplates for passive adsorption (coating) of antibodies, proteins, and other biomolecules for ELISA and other assay techniques:
Streptavidin, antibody, nickel, and other ligand coated microplates for affinity binding of proteins and other biomolecules for ELISA and other assay techniques:
- Antibody-Binding Plates, including Protein A/G/L-coated plates and secondary antibody (GAM, GAR)-coated plates
- Biotin-Binding Plates, including streptavidin-coated plates and NeutrAvidin-coated plates
- GST-Binding Plates, including glutathione (GSH)-coated plates for assays with GST-tagged proteins
- His Tag-Binding Plates, including nickel- and copper-coated plates for assays with His-tagged proteins
Functionally-activated microplates for covalent attachment of peptides, nucleic acids, and other biomolecules for ELISA and other plate-based assay techniques. These plates bind with functional groups such as amino (NH2), sulfhydryl (SH), carboxyl (COOH), and phosphate (PO4):
- Nucleic Acid Assay Plates, including varieties for covalent or affinity binding of oligonucleotides having different functional groups or tags
High-quality Thermo Scientific labware is an excellent replacement for glass in most life science labs. Our reusable plasticware products include cylinders, burets, flasks, funnels, beakers, and hundreds of additional products.
Reagents designed for developing ELISA or other plate-based immunoassays include specific antibodies (e.g., matched antibody pairs), enzyme conjugates, blocking buffers, sample and wash buffers, and enzyme substrates.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.