ProtoArray services and its associated products have been discontinued, information here is for reference.
Purified and arrayed under native conditions
The ProtoArray Human Protein Microarray is a high-density microarray that contains thousands of unique, full-length human proteins, including kinases, phophatases, GPCRs, nuclear receptors, and proteases, spotted in duplicate on a 1 inch x 3 inch thin nitrocellulose coated glass slide. ProtoArray human protein microarray contains over 9,000 unique human proteins individually purified and arrayed under native conditions to maximize functionality.
The microarray includes control ProtoArray Human Protein Microarray proteins in each sub-array to facilitate supported applications. Additionally, data analysis software, ProtoArray Prospector, is freely available for examining the results from your experiments.
- Obtain results in little as one day
- Identify biomarkers with a little as 10 µL of serum
- Simple protocols to profile over 9,000 proteins with a variety of samples
- Identifying novel protein biomarkers specific for disease states, including transplantation, cancers, and autoimmune diseases
- Discover and identify drug target pathways
- Profile antibody specificity for research and therapeutic antibody development
- Map protein-protein interactions important to biochemical pathways
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.