BenchPro™ 4100 Firmware Upgrade
Changes to Previous Firmware Version (1.8)
- The new firmware (version 2.0) adds a manual PAUSE function during a run. This can be used to pause the instrument during a run so that individual steps in the protocol may be performed manually.
- The new firmware also specifies that the liquid flow of an aborted run is directed to waste, rather than to all the outlets.
USB Flash Drive—40 MB available space (minimum)
- Download the firmware to the USB flash drive.
- With the power off, insert the USB flash drive into the BenchPro™ 4100.
- Turn the power on; the BenchPro™ 4100 will automatically recognize the firmware file.
- Follow the directions on the BenchPro™ 4100 screen.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.