E-Gel® iBase™ Power System Firmware Upgrade
File Name: iBaseUpdater.exe
Date Published: 9/15/2009
Download Size: 30 MB
|Program Number||Gel Types||Program name||Default Run Time (min.)||Maximal Run Time (min.)|
|1||E-Gel® (0.8%, 1.2%, 2%)||E-Gel 0.8-2.0%||26||40|
|2||E-Gel® 4%||E-Gel 4%||30||40|
|3||E-Gel® double comb (0.8%, 2%)||E-Gel DC||13||20|
|4||E-Gel® CloneWell™ 0.8%||CloneWell 0.8%||12||60|
|5||E-Gel® CloneWell™ Reverse run||REVERSE E-Gel||2||3|
|6||E-Gel® (0.8%, 1.2%, 2%)||SPEED E-Gel||7||7
|7||E-Gel® EX 1%, 2%||E-Gel EX 1-2%
|8||E-Gel® EX 4%||E-Gel EX 4%
||SizeSelect™ 2%||SizeSelect 2%||8||20|
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP and Windows Vista
- PC with 600 MHz equivalent or higher processor
- 128 MB of hard drive space
- Cable: USB to USB Mini Cable.
- Available for purchase from Invitrogen. Request catalog number G6300.
- Disconnect the electrical plug of the iBase from the electrical outlet.
- Please make sure the USB cable is not connected.
- Press and hold the "Go” button (red button).
- Continue holding the "Go" button and Insert the power plug into the electrical outlet, and then connect the cable to the iBase unit.
- Release the "Go" button and connect the iBase to this computer with a USB A to B cable (A end into the computer, B end into the iBase). The computer should now begin to search for the iBase. This step may take several minutes.
- The program will inform it is searching for the iBase.
- The program will inform the iBase has been found.
- Please press ‘Next’ to begin the iBase Firmware Update.
- Please do not disconnect or use the device until iBase Updater is complete !
- The update was successful.
- Please disconnect the USB cable from the iBase device.
- The iBase is now updated.
- If the update was unsuccessful, the message "The Update failed" will appear.
- Retry the program and if the problem persists contact Technical Support for further assistance.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.