Your essential guide to protein expression
This protein expression handbook will help you choose the right expression system and purification technologies for your specific application needs. Get tips and tricks when starting an experiment and find answers to everyday problems related to protein expression.
Request the entire 118-page PDF handbook or access selected chapters or sections using the links below.
Table of contents
Part 1 – Protein expression overview
- How proteins are made
- Cloning technologies for protein expression
- Transformation and plasmid isolation
- Selecting an expression system
- Cell lysis and protein purification
- Transient, high-yield mammalian expression
- Stable protein expression for large-scale, commercial bioproduction
- Targeted protein expression for stable cell line development
- Membrane protein production
- Viral delivery for mammalian expression
Part 3 – Insect cell–based protein expression
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.