We offer premium grade reagents that are high-quality formulations of selected chemical modification reagents, specially characterized for applications where product integrity and risk minimization are paramount. The current menu of reagents offered in this premium format includes several popular crosslinkers and biotinylation reagents, and a reducing agent. The reagents are ideal for research projects that require long-term, consistent performance and an extra level of troubleshooting support afforded by robust chemical characterization and documentation.
- High quality—identity and purity confirmed by several tests, including quantitative NMR
- Product integrity—enhanced level of testing and characterization compared to standard grade
- Lot retention—ample supply of past lots retained to help ensure future process testing
- Change management—Change Control Notification (CCN) service
- Consistent manufacturing—batch-specific manufacturirng documentation review
Comparison of specifications between premium and standard grade reagents
We manufacture all reagents to help ensure the high levels of overall product integrity, consistency, and performance for the intended research applications. The first four tests do not apply to all reagents, but they are used equally for both grades of reagent to which they are applicable.
|Test parameter||Test method||Premium grade||Standard grade|
|Purity||Quantitative NMR using an internal standard||Yes||Yes|
|Solubility||Sample dissolves at specified concentration in deionized water to yield a clear, colorless solution||Yes||Yes|
|Mass identity||Mass spectrometry||Yes||NA|
|Water content||Karl Fischer titration||Yes||NA|
|Trace metals||Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)||Yes||NA|
|Elemental analysis||Combustion analysis (values reported for C, H, N, O, and S)||Yes||NA|
|Residual solvent analysis||Headspace gas chromatography||Upon request||NA|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.