Protease and phosphatase inhibitor cocktails and tablets are ideal for the protection of proteins during extraction or lysate preparation from primary cells, cultured mammalian cells, animal tissues, plant tissues, yeast or bacterial cells. Individual protease inhibitors are also available separately and in multiple sizes. Formulations with or without EDTA are available for divalent cation-sensitive assays.
- Effective—outperforms leading competitor formulations across targeted protease and phosphatase families
- Multiple package sizes—liquid cocktails and tablets are available in multiple sizes and formats to accommodate different volume and pricing needs
- Improved formulation—tablets dissolve more quickly into a clear solution, and are fully compatible with all Pierce protein assays.
- Convenient—refrigerator-stable formulations are easier to use than individual inhibitors
- Complete protection—all-in-one formulations contain both protease and phosphatase inhibitors (combined cocktail only)
- Compatible—does not interfere with protein assays or other downstream applications