Ion Newsletter—Issue 22
October 2017, Issue 22
Introducing the Ion AmpliSeq Immune Repertoire Assay Plus, TCR β
Analyzing the immune repertoire to capture the diversity of T cell receptor (TCR) rearrangements can help you make significant progress in immuno-oncology research.
This is the first long-read assay for use on the Ion Torrent next-generation sequencing (NGS) platform generating a sequence of up to 400 base pairs:
- Discover immune response biomarkers—accurately measure T cell repertoire diversity and clonal expansion
- Investigate markers for immune-mediated adverse events (IMAEs)—analyze all three complementarity-determining regions (CDR1, 2, and 3)
- Optimize the function and manufacture of potentially therapeutic T cells—characterize TCR β-chain sequences and optimize the manufacture of genetically engineered T cells
Our menu of liquid biopsy assays is growing
The expanded portfolio of Ion Torrent cell-free (cf) research assays now covers cfDNA and cfRNA, SNVs, indels, CNVs, fusions, and/or expanded gene coverage, enabling multibiomarker analysis for more actionable insights.
Low abundance of alleles—no problem
Applied Biosystems TaqMan Digital PCR Liquid Biopsy assays, combined with Ion Torrent Oncomine cfDNA solutions, offer a comprehensive set of tools for liquid biopsy applications.
Ion S5 System—specially priced packages* (US ONLY)
To get your lab up and running quickly and help meet your growth and workload needs, we’ve bundled Ion S5 and Ion S5 XL Systems with our AB Assurance Plan extended warranty and SmartStart support. Benefits include two-day on-site response time, scheduled planned maintenance, computer repair and replacement, and basic training.
Precision Oncology Seminar Tour
Join us at the Precision Oncology Seminar Tour to learn about accelerating oncology translational research with targeted NGS. Advances in NGS have been instrumental in quickening the pace of discovery in oncology and translational research.
Targeted NGS enables researchers to analyze only the genes of interest in a rapid, cost-effective manner and thus has the potential to transform the strategies and workflow of oncology research.
- 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
15-18 October 2017
- American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
Orlando, FL USA October
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
San Antonio, TX USA October
28 – November 1, 2017
Training for Ion Torrent systems
Get hands-on lab experience and enhance your expertise with Ion Torrent™ training. Courses cover library preparation, template preparation, sequence generation, and data analysis. Training is offered at our Training Centers and customer sites. Web-based instruction is also available.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.