The Ion Torrent Genexus Integrated Sequencer is part of the Genexus System, the first turnkey next-generation sequencing (NGS) solution. Comprised of two instruments, the Genexus Purification System and the Genexus Integrated Sequencer, the Genexus System enables a workflow from biological specimen all the way to the final report with results delivered in as little as a single day*. The Genexus Integrated Sequencer can also be used as a stand-alone instrument to automate NGS library preparation, sequencing, and analysis all on a single platform.
Using the multi-lane GX5 Chip, which is designed to support variability in sample intake, samples can be processed cost-effectively as they come in.
Video: NGS results with just a few minutes of hands-on time
Designed for unprecedented speed and ease of use, the Genexus Integrated Sequencer enables a fast NGS workflow that requires just a few minutes of hands-on time.
Watch the demo video showing how to set up the Genexus Integrated Sequencer for a run.
Genexus Integrated Sequencer innovations
- Hands-off automation—library prep, sequencing, and analysis all happen on one instrument with a simple setup-and-go workflow
- Streamlined on-instrument analysis—integrated reporting capabilities supported, no server required
- Easy operation—prefilled reagents and preset instrument protocols, a single touchpoint and a total of 10 minutes* hands-on time gets the job done
- Rapid turnaround—go from nucleic acid to report in a little as a single day**
- Flexibility to accommodate small sample batches—on-instrument reagent and chip stability supports sample intake variability
- Onboard vision system—understand reagent placement and detect errors through automated barcode scanning
- Manufactured at an FDA–registered and ISO 13485–certified facility—have total confidence in your instrument’s quality
- Innovative multi-lane chip—simultaneously process up to four compatible assays in a single run
* 10 minutes of hands-on time when running in integrated mode with the Genexus Purification System. A few more minutes to accommodate pipetting step time are needed when using as a standalone instrument.
** Processing times for individual samples vary.
The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been fully validated by Thermo Fisher Scientific and is subject to change without notice.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.