The Ion Torrent Genexus Integrated Sequencer is part of the Ion Torrent Genexus System, the first turnkey next-generation sequencing (NGS) solution that automates the specimen-to-report workflow and delivers results in a single day*. The Genexus Integrated Sequencer can also be used as a stand-alone instrument to automate NGS library preparation, sequencing, and analysis all on a single platform.
The multi-lane Ion Torrent GX5 Chip is designed to support variability in sample intake, so that samples can be processed cost-effectively as they come in.
Genexus Integrated Sequencer innovations
- Hands-off automation—library prep, sequencing, and analysis all happen on one instrument with a setup-and-go workflow
- Streamlined on-instrument analysis—no server is required, and integrated reporting capabilities will be added in 2020
- Easy operation—with prefilled reagents and preset instrument protocols, a single touchpoint and five minutes of total hands-on time gets the job done
- Rapid turnaround—go from nucleic acid to report in a single day
- Flexibility to accommodate small sample batches—on-instrument reagent and chip stability supports sample intake variability
- Onboard vision system—understand reagent placement and detect errors through automated barcode scanning
- Manufactured at an FDA–registered and ISO 13485–certified facility—have total confidence in your instrument’s quality
- Innovative multi-lane chip—simultaneously process up to four compatible assays in a single run
*Specimen-to-report workflow will be available after the Ion Torrent Genexus Purification System and integrated reporting capabilities are added in 2020.
The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been fully validated by Thermo Fisher Scientific and is subject to change without notice.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.