The Ion Chef System* will be ideal for those with higher-throughput needs and is designed to automate the workflow from prepared library to fully loaded Ion semiconductor sequencing chips. The Ion OneTouch 2 System provides automation from prepared library to template-positive Ion Sphere particles.
Both of these benchtop systems support the Ion GeneStudio S5 Series, Ion PGM, and Ion Proton semiconductor sequencing chips. Both are designed to enable parallel processing of template preparation and sequencing on the Ion GeneStudio S5 Series, Ion PGM, or Ion Proton System to maximize productivity and minimize time-to-results for your projects.
- Twice the productivity—processes two Ion semiconductor sequencing chips per run
- Extended automation—automates the template preparation process from prepared libraries to loaded sequencing chips
- Automates the template preparation process from prepared libraries to template-positive Ion Sphere particles in a single system
- Simple to use touch screen interface
- Scalable—modular design supports multiplexed samples on all Ion semiconductor sequencing chips
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.