Sanger Sequencing Trade-In
Think new. Trade in your 3100 or 3130 Series Genetic Analyzer for a new 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer at an incredible price† and get the following benefits
The Applied Biosystems™ 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer delivers superior performance, flexibility, and scalability. From sequencing to fragment analysis, a 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer is one of the most trusted and versatile genetic analyzers available.
Easier to use, easier to train others
- No on-instrument consumable hard stops for greater consumable flexibility
- Fast and simple installation of arrays , polymer kits, and buffers
- Polymer pouches allow easy loading
- The software bubble wizard facilitates bubble removal
- The capillary array is easily installed in under one minute, with reduced risk of capillary breakage
- Improved software (data collection/primary analysis) for a better user experience
- Convenient consumable tracking with radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology
- System alerts communicate low reagent volumes
Laboratory setup convenience
- Standard power outlet; no need for external exhaust
- Single capillary array for both sequencing and fragment analysis applications
- Consumable containers are recyclable, which helps reduce laboratory waste
- Lower running costs and increased reagent life (14 days)
- Great financing and leasing options available*
Offer valid for end-user customers in the US and Canada. Suppliers of Life Science products are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of Life Technologies. Trade-in any 3100 or 3130 Series Genetic Analyzer for a discount off the list price of a new Applied Biosystems 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer. Offer valid on qualifying orders received no later than December 31, 2016. Customer may trade-in and purchase at a discount a maximum of 10 instruments during the promotion period. Trade-ins and purchased instruments must be submitted on a one-to-one trade to purchase basis to be considered eligible for the program. Customer must request a trade-in at the time the order for the new instrument is placed. This promotion is available only for purchases of new eligible instruments. Trade-in instruments must be returned to Life Technologies within 30 days following installation of the new instrument. Life Technologies will be responsible for shipping costs on the traded-in instrument. Where necessary, customer agrees to allow a Life Technologies Field Service representative to de-install the instrument from their facilities. Discount will apply to the list price in effect at the time order is received by Life Technologies. Prior to return, Customer will fully clean the Customer’s trade-in unit and decontaminate it of radioactive, biological, toxic and other dangerous or hazardous materials or substances and, if requested by Life Technologies, Customer agrees to complete and return a Certificate of Decontamination to Life Technologies. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.