Get the most powerful data collection and analysis software for your Applied Biosystems 3500 or 3730 genetic analyzer
Powered by Windows™ 7 and Windows™ 10, these new versions of software offer:
- Improved algorithms for more accurate sequencing
- Automatic import of SNP information from public domains
- Alignment with widely used software requirements
- New, smaller computer with faster dual-core processor
- Enhanced security features
- Flexibility in plate loading and scheduling functionality
- The ability to easily access, analyze, and share data anytime, anywhere, with Connect, our cloud-based platform
Using a 3500 Genetic Analyzer? Don’t get left behind!
Update your Data Collection Software to version 3.3
The new version delivers all of the features above plus:
- 96-sample polymer pouch minimizes polymer waste in lower-throughput labs and applications
- 14-day stability for on-instrument consumables which minimizes consumable waste and possibly lowers the price per reaction
- No consumable-based instrument hard stops, giving you control of how much and how long consumables are utilized
- Use a single 36 -cm array for both sequencing and fragment analysis applications to help decrease sample processing times and driving laboratory efficiency
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.