Neural Stem Cell Media & Reagents
GIBCO brand media provide the broadest selection of specialty products that are optimized for neural stem cell populations, many of which are free of animal derived components. These media are designed to minimize adaptation time, maximize cell performance, and meet regulatory requirements.
Select from Invitrogen's neural stem cell media and reagents choose from the table below:
- Click here for a general list of Invitrogen's stem cell culture media and reagents.
- StemPro NSC SFM: Specifically formulated for serum-free growth and expansion of human neural stem cells
- Neurobasal Medium and Neurobasal-A Medium: Specially formulated basal media to meet the neuronal cells special requirements
- Knockout Serum Replacement: Serum-free formulation designed to replace FBS in neural stem cell culture
- New! StemPro Neural Supplement: Serum-free supplement for growth and expansion of human and rat neural stem cells (NSCs) and progenitor cells (PCs)
- B-27 Supplement: Serum substitute for hippocampal and other CNS neurons
- N-2 Supplement: Serum substitute for embryonic neurons/CNS progenitor cells
- G-5 Supplement: Serum-free supplement for the growth and expression of glial cells (normal and tumor) of astrocytic phenotype
- Gibco growth factors
Matricies & Substrates
- CELLstart: The first xeno-free substrate for attachment and expansion of human embryonic, mesenchymal, and neural stem cells that is fully-defined, has better lot-to-lot consistency and is produced under cGMP