Integrated Protein Analysis Techniques Workshop
Monday, May 11, 2015, 12:30–1:15p.m.
Exhibitor Workshop Room 1
David Bourdon, PhD, Staff Scientist
Greater understanding of immunological processes necessitates knowledge of both the presence and level of proteins in cells, tissues, and fluids in the models we study. Join us for a presentation on various techniques for detection and quantitation of specific target proteins in biological samples. We will discuss the relative merits of microscopy, western blot, flow cytometry, ELISA, Luminex® multiplex assays, and more, and when it may be appropriate to choose one technique over another.
- Attune® NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer
- Countess® II FL Automated Cell Counter
- EVOS® imaging systems
- Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ and Novex® ELISAs
- Novex® Luminex® multiplex assays
- Primary and secondary antibody search tool
- Superclonal™ Secondary Antibodies—a breakthrough technology
- Alexa Fluor® dye—labeled antibodies for cell imaging
- Lipofectamine® MessengerMAX™ reagent for mRNA transfection
- Exosome-depleted FBS
- Free handbook: Exploring cancer proliferative signaling pathways
See all of our tools for your research at www.lifetechnologies.com
*No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to life science professionals 21 years or older who are registered attendees (excluding vendors) of AAI 2015 in Philadelphia, and who preregister for and attend the Integrated Protein Analysis workshop on May 11, 2015 at 12:30 pm. Qualifying attendees must stay until the end of the workshop to receive the free gift. Free T-shirt is available to eligible participants who register for the workshop no later than midnight ET on Sunday, May 10 or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of the T-shirt is $10 USD. Limit one free gift per person. Healthcare Professionals may not participate in this promotion. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a gift from Thermo Fisher Scientific. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.