High-Fidelity PCR Enzyme
Invitrogen Platinum SuperFi II DNA Polymerase is a hot-start, engineered proofreading DNA polymerase, providing superior fidelity and specificity to your PCR.
- Exceptional accuracy – Higher than 300x Taq fidelity as determined by next-generation sequencing
- Simplified workflow – Buffer formulated for primer annealing at 60℃ (no need for a Tm calculator)
- Increased PCR success – Robust amplification of GC-rich targets, DNA of suboptimal purity, and long sequences
- Reduced pipetting – Master mix options available with or without direct gel-loading dyes
- Improved automation – High specificity and benchtop stability for 24 hours after reaction setup, enabled by Invitrogen Platinum hot-start technology
For a limited time only, try a sample free*.Get details ›
* See promotion details page for ordering instructions and terms & conditions.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© 2020 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.