Thermo Fisher Scientific Cork Facility Community Partnership Grant
Our facility located in Cork, Ireland is proud to manufacture and supply Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) to our customers for use in clinical trials and approved medicines for commercial supply. Our portfolio includes medicines to treat cancer, Parkinson’s disease, depression, HIV, congestive heart failure, diabetes and respiratory diseases, along with raw material for consumer healthcare products.
The Thermo Fisher Scientific mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We live this mission not only through the medicines, products and services we provide to our customers, but also through a wide variety of community programmes we support. Through our Community Action Council, we look to partner with organizations where we can make a positive impact through both volunteer partnerships and grant opportunities.
About the Community Partnership Grant
Criteria for funding:
The Grant is open to charities and community groups who:
- operate in and around our manufacturing site in Currabinny, Co. Cork; and
- are involved in making the local community healthier, cleaner and/or safer
The following entities are excluded from applying:
- Any organisation or charity that favours one religion, race or political party over another
- Any research-based organisation or body
- Any requests for funding for individuals
- The Grant is open for online applications from 1st October to 31st October 2020.
- A strict judging process will follow and we will announce the successful applicants in December 2020.
How to apply:
Download the attached application form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also reserve the right to fully disclose all of our charitable donations including the amount and purpose of the funding. Integrity is one of our core values at Thermo Fisher Scientific.