I'm a GeneGenie
Do you need to perform variant analysis of 100 to 1000s of gnes from as little as 10 ng nucleic acid?
Your wish has been granted.
I get to the variants that matter, faster, with the power to design and run gene panels quickly and simply.
Stories from GeneGenies
- Watch Dr. Peter Ray discuss CFTR analysis using data generated on the Ion PGM™ and Sanger sequencing platforms.
- Listen to Dr. Marcel Nelen describe the results of the collaborative networks for Ion AmpliSeq™ BRCA and Colon/Lung Cancer Research panels.
- Find out how Dr. Jeremy Stuart is using single-gene to whole-exome sequencing for translational research.
- See how Dr. Christian Marshall is using whole-exome sequencing for detection of relevant variants for research in rare disordersSolutions for GeneGenies.
Solutions for GeneGenies
- Sequence individual genes, gene regions, or sets of genes to analyze known or discover novel germline and/or somatic mutations using Ion AmpliSeq™ targeted sequencing technology.
- Target genes involved in some of the most common Mendelian diseases using the Ion AmpliSeq™ Inherited Disease Panel.
- Target your genes of interest with IonAmpliSeq™ Community Panels designed with input from leading disease researchers and validated for performance.
- Design and order your custom panel with Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer.
- Detect genetic alterations in coding regions of the genome that may cause inherited disorders.
- Find the biological meaning of your research data quickly and easily with Ion Reporter™ Software, featuring preconfigured workflows for single sample, tumor/normal, trios, and CNV analysis.