I'm a GeneGenie
Do you need to perform variant analysis of 100 to 1000s of gnes from as little as 10 ng nucleic acid?
Your wish has been granted.
I get to the variants that matter, faster, with the power to design and run gene panels quickly and simply.
Stories from GeneGenies
- Watch Dr. Peter Ray discuss CFTR analysis using data generated on the Ion PGM™ and Sanger sequencing platforms.
- Listen to Dr. Marcel Nelen describe the results of the collaborative networks for Ion AmpliSeq™ BRCA and Colon/Lung Cancer Research panels.
- Find out how Dr. Jeremy Stuart is using single-gene to whole-exome sequencing for translational research.
- See how Dr. Christian Marshall is using whole-exome sequencing for detection of relevant variants for research in rare disordersSolutions for GeneGenies.
Solutions for GeneGenies
- Sequence individual genes, gene regions, or sets of genes to analyze known or discover novel germline and/or somatic mutations using Ion AmpliSeq™ targeted sequencing technology.
- Target genes involved in some of the most common Mendelian diseases using the Ion AmpliSeq™ Inherited Disease Panel.
- Target your genes of interest with IonAmpliSeq™ Community Panels designed with input from leading disease researchers and validated for performance.
- Design and order your custom panel with Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer.
- Detect genetic alterations in coding regions of the genome that may cause inherited disorders.
- Find the biological meaning of your research data quickly and easily with Ion Reporter™ Software, featuring preconfigured workflows for single sample, tumor/normal, trios, and CNV analysis.
- Video: Eight European researchers develop Ion AmpliSeq™ Community Panel for lung and colon cancer
- Video: Sequencing 100+ exomes in one day - Dr. Patrice Milos, CEO of Claritas Genomics, at AGBT 2015
- Case study: Whole-exome sequencing for research in complex pediatric-onset disorders – Dr. Christian Marshall, The Hospital for Sick Children, Canada
The Ion Torrent™ Personal Genome Machine® (PGM) System, enables human disease researchers to detect variants by targeted gene sequencing in cancer research and genetic disorders, and microbiologists to easily type a bacteria or virus, or characterize novel microbes. Now, more laboratories can adopt powerful next-generation sequencing technology to help get answers faster—with increased throughput, higher accuracy, and a simple workflow from sample preparation to data analysis.
Ion AmpliSeq™ technology enables simple and fast library construction for targeted sequencing using as little as 10 ng of DNA or 5 ng of RNA input. Choose from a range of cancer and disease research panels or design custom panels using any reference genome and the free online Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer tool. Combined with Ion Reporter™ Software for variant identification and annotation, Ion Torrent™ products offer a streamlined end-to-end research solution for targeted sequencing using the Ion PGM™ or Ion Proton™ systems.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.