Save up to 18% now on special promotional bundles and offers. Simple, flexible financing options are also available.
Today’s work environment looks very different than several months ago. Don’t let cost control measures stand in the way of getting your work done. Accessing the power of affordable and versatile FTIR, FT-NIR, Raman and UV-Vis solutions is easier than ever with flexible financing options and special offers. Upgrading instrumentation can be done economically, without sacrificing functionality or quality.
Click on any offer to learn more. Interested in flexible financing, click here.
Take advantage of these special promotional offers through July 3, 2021.
Ideal for QA/QC and teaching labs
- Identify, verify, and quantify materials faster than before
- Low cost of ownership with 10-year warranty on the interferometer, laser, and source
- Full WiFi capabilities and free cloud-based software perfect for remote data collection and analysis
Click here for more reasons to choose a Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer.
Chemical • Polymer • Pharmaceutical • Academic Teaching • Automotive • Food & Beverage • Gemstones • Environmental
Save up to 18% on a Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer when purchased with a Thermo Scientific Everest Diamond ATR Accessory.
Ideal for QA/QC and teaching labs
- Easy - walk up and use, after 10 minutes of training
- Fast - point-and-shoot operation provides answers in minutes
- Reliable – sophisticatedly simple design ensures it is always ready and maintenance free
- Functional – obtain visual and infrared data simultaneously
- Environmental – detection and identification of microplastics
- Food safety – identify contaminants in food products
- Manufacturing – deformulate paints, identify polymers and defects in plastics or other manufactured materials
- Academia - broaden your students’ experiences by exposing them to technology they will encounter in the work force
Ideal for laboratory, near-line, on-line quality control analysis
Advantages of Antaris FT-NIR total solution
- Fast – a rapid alternative to time-consuming, solvent intensive, wet-chemistry methods and HPLC/GC
- High Performance - highest spectral resolution in class ensures better specificity for pharmaceutical APIs and fine chemicals
- Consistency - designed and built to provide the best system-to-system repeatability for method transfer which reduces process scale-up costs
- Method ownership & management - sophisticated TQ Analyst chemometric and RESULT workflow development software empower users to build, deploy and manage methods
- Pharmaceutical – Complete qualification and 21 CFR 11 data security for GMP environments
- Chemical/polymer – Raw material identification, reaction monitoring, and finished product quality control
- Semiconductor – Chemical reagent quality monitoring
- Food/Beverage – Ingredient origin and grading, fermentation control, nutritional content quality control
Ideal for research, product development and manufacturing
Why Raman spectroscopy?
- Provides unique spectral fingerprint to enable chemical identification
- Reveals morphology and changes including phase transformations of a matrix
- Highly sensitive to carbon nanomaterials, their physical states, and chemical functionalization
- An essential analytical tool for materials research
Nanotechnology • Materials science research • Academic research • Pharmaceutical • Geology • Life Science/Bio-materials • Polymers • Automotive/Aerospace • Cosmetics
New sampling accessories available.
Ideal for teaching labs, research labs and industrial QC
- Start taking measurements immediately with the simple-to-use, high-resolution, color-display start menu
- Exchange samples with ease with large, accessible sample compartment
- Save your data fast any way you want it with multiple data-export options
GENESYS 50 is a dual beam UV-Vis spectrophotometer in a single-cell configuration that meets all the specifications for critical quality control applications and precise chemical measurements.
Save 15% when you purchase a purchase a GENESYS 50 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.
Option 1: 12-month, no interest financing
Your structured monthly payments are equal to the total cost of the equipment, and at the end of the term you own the equipment. This option helps preserve working capital by lowering your initial investment.
Option 2: No payments for 180 days
You can also be rest assured and have peace of mind with our full suite of service support plans tailored to your lab needs. Rely on world-class service experts trained and certified for consistent quality in repair and validation of your instrumentation.
Note: The promotional offers on this page are not valid with any other offers. Not all promotional or financing offers are available in all countries.