Leveraging proven technology, the new Thermo Scientific™ MIC-6 Multi Instrument Calibrator can automatically calibrate up to six Thermo Scientific™ TVA2020 Toxic Vapor Analyzers or in the manual mode, can calibrate any other manufacturers portable field analyzers, simultaneously. Save time, improve accuracy and maximize your ROI while conducting your daily calibrations & drift assessments for LDAR compliance.
- User-friendly touchscreen display
- Electronic capturing of calibration records and drift assessments
- Manual or automatic drift check
- Alerts user that the gas tank is due to expire
- Calibration Precision data entry screen that stores response time and concentration readings
- Stores six years’ worth of calibration and drift assessment data on over 100 instruments
Learn more about the MIC-6
We understand that every plant, facility, and customer is uniquely different. Our applications specialists are ready to speak to you regarding daily calibration using the MIC-6 and TVA2020.
TVA2020 Toxic Vapor Analyzer
Quickly detect fugitive emissions of organic and inorganic compounds for Method 21 compliance, LDAR applications and site remediation with the Thermo Scientific™ TVA2020 Toxic Vapor Analyzer, a lightweight, intrinsically safe portable detector.
Stay in touch with us
As LDAR compliance and regulations evolve, our applications specialists may publish new application notes or eBooks. Use this form to tell us your preferences and we will send information that is valuable to you.