It has been a challenging year so far.
Lockdown, home office, work restrictions and many uncertainties down the road. As lockdown restictions are eased, new obstacles arise in re-starting, maintaining and regaining analytical capacity.
You are not alone. Hear about the challenges users are facing in the lab.
Keep your lab operational
Maintaining equipment or expanding a laboratory currently can be a challenge. Instruments might require unexpected repair or you may need to add capacity to meet demand. Find out about solutions that help you to keep your lab moving forward in this changing environment.
Get work done remotely
In this uncertain time, remote working and social distancing may impact your work and laboratory productivity. But does it really have to? Find out about solutions and technological developments that help keep your lab fully operational and highly productive today, tomorrow and in the future.
Keep your lab operational and be more efficient while reducing the time physically spent at the bench
This series of live online sessions will continue. Re-visit this page to check for new upcoming webinars.
Can't attend the live session? Register anyway and automatically receive access to the webinar recording to view at your own convenience.
Recently recorded webinars
- How remote diagnosis tools and augmented reality speed up system diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Exploit remote operations features in chromatography software and be productive working from home.
- How to avoid potential non-compliance with regulatory guidelines in challenging times.
- Advanced GC technology to maintain productivity in pandemic emergency
- How to rely on productivity of your HPLC system during pandemic
- European Business Continuity for Your Laboratory Webinars, in French, Italian and German
Watch webinars ›
Do you want to know more about our financial services? Are you interested in a demo, do you need a quote or do you want to discuss your analytical challenges with our experts?
Please complete the form and we will get back to you.
* Required field