It's fast. It's easy. It's risk-free. Request an instrument today.
Terms and conditions apply to US and Canada only.
Please contact your local NanoDrop distributor to request a free instrument demonstration.
- This program is limited to the US and Canada. For international customers, please request Thermo Scientific NanoDrop information through your local distributor.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific will pay all shipping costs.
- The trial period will be one week beginning with the receipt of the instrument.
- The user will supply a PC (MS Windows 10) to run the instrument software.
The NanoDrop One and NanoDrop Lite instruments have local control.
- The user will supply and confirm that all needed reagents are on hand before an instrument will be shipped (especially important for the NanoDrop 3300).
- The trial program instrument will be used to test non-radioactive samples only.
- After the trial period, the user will decontaminate and ship the instrument back to Thermo Fisher Scientific. Shipping instructions are supplied.
If you are interested in a trial instrument and you agree to the above terms, please fill out form below and we will begin the request process immediately.