Upgrade to a modular rheometer for advanced QC
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE RotoVisco 1 and HAAKE RheoStress 1 Rheometers are discontinued. Now is the perfect time to upgrade to the next level of advanced QC Rheometer. The Thermo Scientific HAAKE MARS iQ Rheometer series enables a simple and flexible workflow for rheological quality control measurements. The robust modular design, extended measuring capabilities and wide range of accessories allow even novice QC lab users to quickly adapt to different analytical needs.
Simplified, convenient operations
- Built-in “assist” functionalities simplify operations and prevent measuring failures.
- The rheometer is fully software controlled using Thermo Scientific HAAKE RheoWin PC Software. The 7’’ multilingual color touchscreen offers the option to launch measuring methods also directly from the instrument.
- Easily incorporate standard operating procedures (SOPs) for reliable results.
Extended analytical capabilities
- A sensitive normal force sensor enables extended measuring capabilities like texture or tribology measurements.
- The modular rheometer design and a broad range of measuring geometries, temperature modules and measuring cells facilitate flexible application specific solution.
Seamless methods transfer
- Staying with the Thermo Scientific HAAKE RheoWin software platform, ensures a smooth transition of established methods.
Request a consult to learn about your upgrade possibilities and the loyalty offers for existing Thermo Scientific HAAKE rheometer customers