TruScan RM Analyzer Upgrade Offer
Save 30% on TruScan RM when you upgrade to our newest analyzer*
The Thermo Scientific™ TruScan™ RM is the most complete portable analyzer for raw material ID. With more than 1,300 analyzers implemented in 500 GMP sites across 70+ countries, the TruScan family of products is the preferred choice for rapid identification of pharmaceutical materials. Increase your quality coverage and regulatory compliance while maximizing profitability with the proven industry leader.
Key features include:
- Faster PASS/FAIL results for quicker method development and data synchronization
- Enhanced 21 CFR Part 11 compliance features
- A broader range of material coverage
- Enhanced user interface and improved functionality
- Ergonomic design for increased comfort and productivity
*Trade-in savings are valid for a limited time. TruScan Classic unit must have been manufactured on or after January 1, 2007. Units returned for trade in must be functioning properly. Any remaining warranty on trade-in units will be transferred to newly purchased TruScan RM analyzers.
Achieve quality initiatives throughout the manufacturing process
From raw material verification to chemical dispensing and secondary operations through to finished product inspection, Thermo Scientific handheld analyzers provide manufacturers with a portable solution to achieve quality standards at the point of need.
- TruScan Spec Sheet
- TruScan RM Technical Note
- White Paper: Analytical Methods for Field-Based Material Identification and Verification
- White Paper: Probabilistic Evaluation – First Principles vs. Empirical
- White Paper: Probabilistic Approach for Material Verification and Identification in Pharmaceutical Applications