Your Thermo Scientific FTIR Spectrometer is approaching End of Guaranteed Support (EOGS) and Retirement. Now is a great time to upgrade to the Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS50 FTR Spectrometer and save 25%.
The Nicolet iS50 Spectrometer is a material analysis workstation made to solve analytical challenges with ease. Its highly flexible design can be upgraded from a simple FTIR bench to a fully automated spectra range system that can acquire spectrum from far-infrared to visible. Along with multiple modules and accessories users can access ATR, Raman and NIR data at the touch of a button.
Instruments entering EOGS and Retirement
- Nicolet 4700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 5700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 6700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 8700 FTIR Spectrometer
Why upgrade now?
- Service and support not guaranteed
- Same reliability with more capability and versatility
- Built-in ATR
- Built-in Raman
- Modern Software and design
- Keep most accessories and macros
- Save 25% through the end of 2019
Request a quote today.
Offer subject to change without notice. Offer valid on instruments listed above only. Offer valid through December 31st 2019 only.