Your Thermo Scientific FTIR Spectrometer is approaching end of guaranteed support (EOGS) and retirement. Now is a great time to upgrade to the Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS50 FTR Spectrometer and save 25%.
The Nicolet iS50 FTIR Spectrometer is a material analysis workstation made to solve analytical challenges with ease. Its simply a newer version of your X700 series instrument that's more flexible and can be upgraded from a simple FTIR bench to a fully automated spectral range system that can acquire spectrum from far-infrared to visible. Initiate ATR, Raman and NIR modules at the touch of a button; access these techniques without manually changing system components.
Instruments entering EOGS and Retirement
- Nicolet 4700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 5700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 6700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 8700 FTIR Spectrometer
Why you should upgrade now?
- Save 25% through March 28th
- X700 series instruments are approaching retirement and end of guaranteed service for hardware and and software
- Transfer any existing service contracts to your new iS50 Spectrometer
- Upgrading is easy, transfer most accessories and macros
Maintain uptime and save 25%. Request a quote today.
Offer subject to change without notice. Offer valid on instruments listed above only. Offer valid through March 28, 2020 only.