The Thermo Scientific Nicolet 380 FTIR Spectrometers were one of the most trusted instruments offered by Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Nicolet 380 instruments will soon be transitioned to retirement. Service and support on your Nicolet 380 will no longer be available as of December 31, 2020. Upgrade now to the Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS20 FTIR Spectrometer, the newest version of your Nicolet 380 instrument and the perfect fit for busy laboratories.
The Nicolet iS20 Spectrometer resets the standard for analytical FTIR instrumentation with its redesigned optical engine and modern industrial design. Improved spectral quality allows users to collect data 30% faster than before. The optical engine ultra-reliable interferometer, novel single-point infrared source and durable solid-state diode laser all come with 10-year warranties setting a new standard for low cost of ownership.
Share data anytime, anywhere by simply uploading data from your cloud-enabled Nicolet iS20 FTIR spectrometer. Analyze and share data using the Thermo Scientific OMNIC Anywhere app on Thermo Fisher Connect. Users can view multiple spectra at time, search libraries, peak pick, determine peak height, annotate a spectrum, share spectra and more!
The Nicolet iS20 spectrometer provides customers with advanced performance, increased productivity, low cost of ownership and data analysis flexibility. Powered by Thermo Scientific OMNIC Software, seamlessly transfer experiment files, custom libraries, Thermo Scientific TQ Analyst Software methods and more.
Instruments Eligible for Upgrade Savings
• Nicolet 380
• Nicolet Avatar
• Nicolet Magna
• Nicolet Nexus
• Any competitive FTIR spectrometer
Why should you upgrade now?
1. Nicolet 380 instruments will be retired on December 31, 2020
2. As of December 31, 2020, service and support of Nicolet 380 instruments will no longer be available
3. Save 20% on a new Nicolet iS20 Spectrometer through December 31, 2020
4. Upgrade includes 10-year warranty on the optical engine (interferometer, laser and source)
5. Includes Thermo Scientific OMNIC Specta multi-component search application with over 9,000 library spectra
Upgrade and save 20%. Fill out the form to request a quote today.
Offer subject to change without notice. Offer valid on instruments listed above only. Offer valid globally through December 31, 2020.