Start your new lab with Jump Start for Biotech
Jump Start for Biotech is a free program created to get your new lab up and running with leading edge products organized by therapeutic development and diagnostic workflows. Gain access to discounts and resources to leverage as you develop groundbreaking therapeutics and diagnostics.
What the program includes:
- Get a quote for up to 28% off
- Resources designed for Biotech companies:
- Brochures and Checklists
- Learning centers
You are eligible for the free program if you are:
- Opening a new lab within your institution or company
- Moving your lab to a new space
- Starting a new company
- Directed to the program by your sales representative
If you have questions, please contact: Jumpstart@thermofisher.com
Here you can find answers to your program-related questions, browse our application and research areas, and much more.
New Lab Construction
If you’re starting on the plans to construct or renovate a lab, innovate with a team of construction support specialists who will work with you from the earliest design stages throughout the life of the lab.
Terms & Conditions
* This offer is open to customers in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada who are new to the Jump Start for Biotech program or who are setting up a new lab. Healthcare professionals may not participate in this promotion. Determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of Life Technologies. Discount expires 30 days after enrollment in the program. Additional details are available from your sales representative. Discount applies to the list price in effect at the time the order is received by Life Technologies. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply. For details, please contact your sales representative or visit thermofisher.com/biotechjumpstart.
Seller acknowledges and agrees that all transactions in connection with this Agreement are made in good faith on the basis of arms-length negotiation.
Buyer acknowledges that this purchase may include a discount or other price reduction that must be properly and accurately accounted for and reported by customer in accordance with all federal and state laws, including without limitation the federal anti-kickback law (42 C.F.R. § 1320a-7b(b)(3)(A)) and regulations thereunder (42 C.F.R. §1001.952(h)).