Thank you very much for choosing Thermo Fisher Scientific as your life science partner. We offer a broad portfolio of high-quality products, most of which can be ordered at thermofisher.com. To help you navigate the ordering and support process, we have shared some important links and valuable contact information on this page to help you get started.
If you need additional help, you can contact New Customer Onboarding for assistance.
Join us in our mission to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by converting to email invoices.
To register to automatically receive invoices via email:
1. When completing a purchase, open the Email/Invoices Preferences section on the Payment page.
2. Select the checkbox next to the option labeled “I would like to have copies of my invoice sent by email” to enable invoice delivery to the primary email address on the account.
To have invoices delivered to additional email addresses, select the Add Additional Email button.
We champion science because we're scientists too.
Contacts & Resources
Below you will find a self-service tool to link you to service and support.
Customer Service: Order placement, order status, product availability, list price quotes and all general inquiries
Technical Support: Technical-related product inquiries or troubleshooting
Instrument Service: Service Calls, quote for service and support, field service report and general instrument questions
Dealer or Distributor: Looking for a local dealer or distributor? Enter the product sku and region to find your nearest results
Website Assistance: General website support, B2B Support and Supply Center Support
What are the benefits of registering for an online account?
- Place, view and track new or past orders
- Create saved carts and reoccurring orders
- View & obtain account specific pricing and generate online quotes
- Access to webinars, application and instrument training courses
- Easy access to technical documentation
- View invoices and initiate returns on past orders
- Utilize 1TB of Free data storage, scientific analysis apps, and peer collaboration tools
- Custom products and projects
- Collaborate via shared lists
- Shop the online scientific Services Marketplace and more!
Have questions about online ordering? Here is a list of the most common FAQ’s.
Check out our promotions page for a list of our current savings and offers.
›From viral research and epidemiological studies to potential vaccine development.
As you work to understand SARS-CoV-2 (the coronavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease), to rapidly identify future treatment options and develop possible vaccine targets, don't worry about having the supplies and instrument support you need. Our comprehensive portfolio of research products is here to help advance your research.
→ Virus research ›