With the rapid growth of biobanking, infectious disease research and development, cancer research and molecular diagnostics, storing valuable samples is more important than it has ever been within the scientific community.
Thermo Scientific Matrix Storage Tubes are designed to keep your sample secure and feature permanent high-contrast 2D, 1D linear, and human readable barcodes, offering three levels of identification to reliably track valuable samples.
Need to see it to believe it?
Request a sample* and receive a full rack of .5 or 1mL Matrix ScrewTop Tri-Coded Tubes
Sample Quality you can Trust
• Robust, proven construction resists physical damage in automation workflow
• Integrated gasket achieves effective seal in sub-optimal capping situations
• Produced in cGMP manufacturing facilities; ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified
• Available sterile off-the-shelf, DNAse-, RNAse- and Human DNA free
• 1D and human readable barcodes on side match unique 2D barcode on bottom
• Lifetime sample identification with permanently adhered, laser-etched 2D barcode
• Consistent, high-quality barcodes provide assurance samples will be readable in a variety of environmental conditions
Need other products for the storage and management of precious samples, view our full sample storage portfolio including other storage consumables such as cryotubes and plates as well as storage equipment such as barcode readers and capper/decappers.
Biobanking Learning Center
Visit the Biobanking Learning Center for the latest industry trends, success stories, peer perspectives, workflow solutions and products. Join the Biobanking Community and become part of a community of like-minded scientists, where perspectives are shared and challenged.
*Matrix Tri-coded storage tube Sample Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to life science professionals 21 years or older in US and Canada. Matrix Tri-coded storage tube sample is available to eligible participants who register no later than Dec 31, 2022 or until sample supply is depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of the sample is $140.00 USD. One free sample type per person. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, law or any applicable professional code of conduct from accepting the sample from Thermo Fisher Scientific. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.