Prevent chemical accidents in the lab with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Right-to-Understand FEP Wash Bottles. Bottles are labeled following the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
Bottles are permanently etched with chemical identification and safe handling information following the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) specifications as applicable to secondary laboratory containers. Wash bottles are ready to use when you transfer harsh laboratory chemicals from manufacturers’ containers. The chemical safety information is engraved into the bottle so it can never come off or become illegible and employees are always aware of the hazards associated with the materials with which they work. Six bottles are available for use with methyl ethyl ketone, n-hexane, toluene, xylene, methylene chloride, and acetone.
- Permanently etched with 100% Globally Harmonized System (GHS) chemical safety information for easy chemical identification at a glance
- No other system markings used on bottles, eliminating confusion
- Suitable for use with high-purity solvents
- Dispensing nozzles carefully molded to deliver a straight stream for precision dispensing and safety
- Made from high-purity, inert FEP material, low in extractables and can withstand long-term solvent storage
- Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service
Nalgene Right-to-Understand GHS labeled Chemical Wash Bottles
Chemical/for use with
|2429-0506||Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-butanone)||FEP||Natural||500/16||Natural||ETFE||No||1/4|
Visit General Labware for more information.