High-quality PCR/RT-PCR enzymes for first-class performance
Upgrade your PCR with 20% off innovative, new enzymes and master mixes
Save 20% on the Invitrogen SuperScript IV One-Step RT-PCR System and Platinum II Taq Hot-Start DNA Polymerase using promotion code: P1990948 at checkout.
SuperScript IV One-Step RT-PCR System—enabling faster, more efficient RT-PCR
The SuperScript IV One-Step RT-PCR System combines high-processivity Invitrogen SuperScript IV Reverse Transcriptase and high-fidelity Invitrogen Platinum SuperFi DNA Polymerase to provide superior one-step RT-PCR performance.
- Two-phase hot-start activation mechanism—for high specificity, improved yields, and easy room-temperature setup
- Superior sensitivity and speed—down to 0.01 pg of RNA, target length up to 13.8 kb, and the fastest one-step RT-PCR protocol
- Reliable target detection—even in RNA samples with suboptimal purity
- Fast and easy gDNA removal—for superior accuracy and confidence in your results
Platinum II Taq Hot-Start DNA Polymerase—PCR simplified with universal annealing
Platinum II Taq Hot-Start DNA Polymerase is an enzyme engineered to get you to your research destination, faster. A universal primer annealing feature reduces optimization and allows co-cycling of all assays.
- Innovative buffer—enables universal annealing temperature by isostabilizing primer-template duplex structures
- Engineered Taq DNA polymerase—allows fast cycling and successful amplification, even in the presence of inhibitors
- Platinum hot-start technology—enables superior specificity, sensitivity, and yields; allows for room-temperature reaction setup