Special Offer: Buy 2 iBind Flex Western Starter Kits
and Save 25% on Both
Double your western blot throughput.
Double your antibody savings. Double your flexibility.
For a limited time, get 25% off* Invitrogen™ iBind™ Flex Western Starter Kits when you buy two. Simply use promo codes P1690217 (US) or P1690219 (Canada) at checkout.
Get two iBind Flex Western Starter Kits for your lab:
Each starter kit includes all of the items you’ll need to begin using the Invitrogen iBind Flex Western System:
- 2 Invitrogen iBind Flex Western Devices
- 2 boxes of Invitrogen iBind Flex Cards (10 cards per box)
- 2 Invitrogen iBind Flex Solution Kits†
Each iBind Flex Western System offers:
- Flexible options—optimize antibody use and help reduce hands-on time while processing from 1 to 2 mini blots, or up to 6 vertically cut strip blots
- Cost savings—use up to 80% less primary antibody**
- Reproducibility—automated “hands-free” western blot processing provides improved blot-to-blot consistency
*This promotion is available only to customers in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada who purchase two iBind Flex Western Starter Kits in a single purchase order and promotion code P1690217 (US) or P1690219 (Canada) must be presented at time of order for the 25% discount. Offer valid for qualifying orders received by Life Technologies no later than March 31, 2017, or until promotional supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Offer can only be used once per order. Discount applies to the list price in effect at the time the order is received by Life Technologies. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency or institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply. **Protocol for primary antibody uses 80% less than a traditional manual method; results may vary. †Use the Invitrogen iBind Flex Fluorescent Detection (FD) Solution Kit for infrared and fluorescence-based detection.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.