Comprehensive, end-to-end solutions to support your vaccine development
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an industry-leading, trusted partner offering innovative products and technologies for vaccine development. With the coronavirus (2019-nCov) outbreak, we are committed to helping researchers interested in rapidly developing mRNA-based vaccines with secure supply chains of critical raw materials for mRNA therapeutics.
Building your gene, with 100% accuracy
Our GeneArt Gene Synthesis materials are produced using cutting edge semi-conductor technology. Using femtomole quantities, our processes help reduce errors associated with high-throughput gene synthesis.
GeneArt Gene Synthesis Services offer:
- Proprietary optimization of expression and mRNA stability using the multi-factorial GeneArt GeneOptimizer algorithm
- Synthesis of very large and complex gene sequences
- Nearly unlimited flexibility in gene and vector design
- Ready-to-use constructs for expression and transfection
- Project setup assistance and individual project support
- Rapid synthesis and assembly as few as 5 business days with SuperSPEED production
Critical raw material for mRNA synthesis
TheraPure-grade reagents for mRNA therapeutics contain highest level of purity and are manufactured using high-definition analytics and tightly controlled purity standards. Our TheraPure-grade portfolio (Table 1) offers a unique integrated solution for mRNA synthesis, optimized to meet fit-for-purpose standards:
- Animal origin-free (AOF) and ampicillin-free (AF) components throughout the manufacturing process (e.g., from fermentation to enzyme formulation)
- Greater than 99% triphosphate for NTPs and modified nucleotides as determined by HPLC
- Tested for critical impurities, e.g., endotoxin, bioburden, residual metals, host cell DNA, RNase and DNase activities
Table 1. In vitro transcription TheraPure-grade product portfolio.
|In vitro transcription||Posttranscriptional modification||Template degradation|
|T7 RNA polymerase, TheraPure-grade||Capping enzymes, TheraPure-grade||DNase I, TheraPure-grade|
|RNase inhibitor, TheraPure-grade||2’–O-methyltransferase, TheraPure-grade|
|Inorganic Pyrophosphatase, TheraPure-grade||Poly(A) polymerase, TheraPure-grade|
|ATP, GTP, CTP and UTP, TheraPure-grade|
|Modified nucleotides, TheraPure-grade|
|ARCA (anti-reverse cap analog)|
- Genetic analysis solutions for Coronavirus 2019-nCoV
- Up-to-date information on current Coronavirus outbreak, visit the WHO and CDC websites
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.