LV-MAX Lentiviral Production System Promotion
From now through June 30, 2018, save 50% off the LV-MAX Lentiviral Production System*
The Gibco LV-MAX Lentiviral Production System is the first optimized system that provides a scalable and high-yield lentiviral vector production platform.
It is based on a suspension, high-density culture of HEK 293-derived Viral Production Cells adapted to a special chemically defined, serum-free and protein-free LV-MAX Production Medium.
The LV-MAX Lentiviral Production System provides:
- High titer – greater than 1 x 108 TU/mL (unconcentrated LVVs-GFP)
- Scalable suspension system – from 96 deep-well plate to 2-L bioreactor
- Serum-free – eliminating animal-origin components and associated risks
- Easy, robust culture and transfection protocols – fits into current transient production workflows
* See promotion landing page for ordering instructions and terms & conditions.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© 2018 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.