Aneuploidy Detection by Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing
Rapid on-demand aneuploidy detection right on your benchtop
The Ion ReproSeq™ PGS View Kit on the Ion PGM™ System delivers the fastest and most affordable NGS workflow for reliable aneuploidy detection of all 24 chromosomes in preimplantation embryos.
The Ion ReproSeq PGS View Kit offers:
- On-demand aneuploidy analysis and minimized sample batching enabled by a cost-effective workflow that scales to your throughput needs
- The fastest NGS-based workflow for PGS that allows you to go from cell to results in as little as 8 hours*
- A simple end-to-end workflow from cell to data with the preconfigured Ion Reporter™ Aneuploidy Analysis module for easy and automatic data analysis
- A single tube workflow that minimizes sample contamination or loss
Order Ion ReproSeq PGS View Kits
Order now ›
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 314 Kit, with chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 314 View Kit, with chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 316 Kit, with chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 316 View Kit, with chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 318 Kit, with chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 318 View Kit, with chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 314 Kit, without chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 314 View Kit, without chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 316 Kit, without chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 316 View Kit, without chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 318 Kit, without chips
||Ion ReproSeq™ PGS 318 View Kit, without chips
* Turnaround time is 8 hours with the Ion 314™ Chip for up to 2 samples, or 10 hours with the Ion 318™ Chip for up to 24 samples.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© 2016 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.