Stop the madness of manual cell counting
See how these scientists convinced their lab to get an automated cell counter
Scientists who are tired of counting cells manually can be very creative. The prospect of having an automated cell counter like the Invitrogen Countess 3 and 3 FL Automated Cell Counters was incentive for some scientists to do anything to convince their lab to get one. Check out the videos of their desperate pleas for a Countess cell counter so they could discard their clickers and alleviate the stress of manual cell counting.
Other scientists who made their pleas
Don’t let manual cell counting bring you down any longer. Use the five steps below to convince your lab to get a Countess 3 or 3 FL Automated Cell Counter
- Download and circulate petition
- Download and customize prewritten letter
- Download the importance of cell counting accuracy and precision white paper
- Submit request to PI or lab manager
- Ditch your clicker and celebrate
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.