NUPAGE® Novex® protein gels now come in smaller pack size of 2 gels per box.
Designed for Performance
The NuPAGE® Bis-Tris gels are discontinuous SDS-PAGE systems that operate in the same way as the traditional Tris-Glycine system, but are cast at a lower pH (pH 6.4). This results in:
- Longer shelf life (12 months for NuPAGE® Bis-Tris.
- Better protein stability/minimal protein modification during the run. The pH of the separating region is 7.0 for the Bis-Tris gels. Better protein stability is particularly important for low abundance proteins or critical post-gel analysis such as peptide sequencing and mass spectrometry analysis.
- NuPAGE® Gels enable excellent resolution, reliable, consistent & reproducible results.
- More efficient western transfers. NuPAGE® Gels transfer to membranes more efficiently than Tris-glycine Gels.
- Fast run times: typically 35-50 minutes
To find out more about protein gel electrophoresis, visit www.invitrogen.com/novex1d.
To request for a free demonstration, visit www.invitrogen.com/nupageiblotdemo3.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR ANY ANIMAL OR HUMAN THERAPEUTIC OR DIAGNOSTIC USE.