Free qPCR Instrument Service—Eligible Products
Get a 1-year service coverage on your Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 3, 5, 6, or 7 real-time PCR system with the purchase of $12,000 of qPCR consumables within a 12-month period.*
Eligible consumables are listed below.
- Before purchasing a qPCR instrument, let your Thermo Fisher Scientific sales representative know that you are interested in this offer.
- Join the Aspire member program and email email@example.com to register your instrument. (Your serial number and the name of your sales representative are required.)
- All eligible consumables that you order as a member of the Aspire member program will count toward your $12,000 target.
- When you reach your $12,000 target, the Thermo Fisher Scientific service team will be notified and you will be eligible to receive a 1-year free service for your qPCR instrument.
* Offer is available only to eligible participants in the Aspire member program in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec) who own a QuantStudio 3, 5, 6, or 7 Real-Time PCR System. Members must register their eligible qPCR instruments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2018. In order to qualify for the one-year service coverage, customers must, within a 12 months of registering their instruments, purchase a minimum of $12,000 worth of qualifying qPCR consumable on thermofisher.com or manually claim the lot number of qPCR consumables used in the Aspire member dashboard. Any purchases of qualifying qPCR consumables purchased outside of thermofisher.com or not manually claimed through the member dashboard will not qualify for this promotion. See the complete list of qualifying qPCR consumable products at thermofisher.com/qpcrfreeservice. Once a customer accumulates $12,000 worth of qualifying qPCR consumables in the Aspire member program, the customer will receive a notification from our Instrument Services team to claim the free one-year of AB Assurance Plan coverage for the QuantStudio instrument. All restrictions and terms and conditions of the Aspire member program apply. Enrollment in the Aspire program is open to eligible participants in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Eligible participants must complete the enrollment process for the Aspire™ member program in order to be enrolled in the program and receive rewards and benefits. Enrollees must confirm their health care professional or government employment status during time of enrollment. Go to thermofisher.com/ aspire for full details of the program. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply. Contact your sales representative for complete details.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.