The AB Assurance In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Service Plan is our premium service plan exclusively for CE- and US-IVD instruments. This plan is designed to maintain instrument performance over the duration of the plan period to help ensure availability of critical instrument systems in your workflow. The AB Assurance IVD Service Plan will help keep your laboratory operations running smoothly with planned maintenance, proactive instrument monitoring (where available), and—should your instruments require service—a timely response. This service plan is ideal for locations like research labs, core service facilities, and low-risk hospital research environments that depend on their IVD instruments and need to reduce the risk of production downtime. Service and instrument hardware qualification documentation are provided as supporting proof of instrument performance and maintenance history for customer Quality Management Systems (QMS).
Key features of the AB Assurance In Vitro Diagnostic Service Plan include:
- Two-day on-site response (certain restrictions apply; contact your Service and Support Representative for details)
- One Planned Maintenance (PM)*
- Instrument hardware qualification post PM
- Qualification included following any critical or major repair
- Remote instrument monitoring and diagnostics
- Documentation for Device Service History File (i.e., field service reports, qualification documentation)
* Two PM visits included with 7500 Fast IVD instrument only
Additional features of the AB Assurance In Vitro Diagnostic Service Plan include:
- On-site service—labor
- On-site service—travel
- Factory-certified replacement parts
- Priority technical support
Need more information on Thermo Fisher Scientific service and support plans?
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.