The AB Assurance Plan is our premium repair plan, designed to maximize instrument performance and help ensure availability of critical systems. The AB Assurance Plan will help keep your laboratory running smoothly with preventive maintenance, proactive instrument monitoring, and—should one of your instruments require repair—fast response. This plan is ideal for locations like research labs, core service facilities, and low-risk hospital research environments that depend on their instruments and need to reduce the risk of production downtime.
Key features of the AB Assurance Plan include:
- 2-day on-site response (certain restrictions apply—contact your Service and Support Representative for details.)
- Planned maintenance
- Highest priority Remote Service Center support
- Remote instrument monitoring and diagnostics
Additional features of the AB Assurance Plan include:
- On-site service—labor
- On-site service—parts
- On-site service—travel
- Factory-certified replacement parts
- Engineer labor and travel included for repair visits
- Priority technical phone support
Priority Technical Support Add-On
Every minute counts when an issue threatens your productivity. Priority Technical Support gives you 24/7 priority phone and email access, 365 days a year, to remote technical service and support specialists.* Let us help triage, troubleshoot, and resolve your obstacles so that you can get back to your important work.
When added onto your AB Assurance Plan, our Priority Technical Support provides your lab with priority access to our support team, including:
- Priority access to our technical application scientists during normal business hours
- Extended support hours, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dedicated phone number with immediate access to our team, plus dedicated email with 2-hour response time
- Remote technical support trained on our SARS-CoV-2 workflow solution (English only)
*The Priority Technical Support Add-On is only available in selected areas. Contact us to be the first to know when it's available in your area.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.