The AB Platinum instrument service plan for labs comes with 24/7/365 Priority Technical Support and rapid-response on-site support.
The stakes are high during a global pandemic. Raise your level of testing confidence even higher with a service plan that promises the total support you need to deliver reliable patient results at this critical time. The plan's features maximize the uptime of your Thermo Scientific KingFisher and Applied Biosystems instruments, and keep you focused on the fight.
The AB Platinum plan is our top tier total solution designed not only to optimize instrument performance and uptime, but also to provide a seamless experience and prompt resolutions. This plan is ideal for clinical and IVD laboratories that want the highest level of service and support to ensure timely delivery of results.
Key features of the AB Platinum plan include:
- 98% uptime guarantee† - Get the total support that a pandemic demands. The AB Platinum instrument service plan’s enhanced features maximize your uptime to keep you focused on the fight.
- Comprehensive repair coverage - Repairs don't have to result in extended delays. Our unlimited comprehensive repair coverage allows you to keep your work moving.
- Rapid-response on-site support - Getting on-site support shouldn’t require long waits that leave your work idle. Our field service engineers will be at your location within the next-business day of your request.*
- Priority Technical Support - Every minute counts when an issue threatens your productivity. The AB Platinum instrument service plan gives you 24/7 priority phone and email access to remote technical service and support specialists—365 days a year to triage, troubleshoot, and resolve issues, including those related to digital and remote diagnostic capabilities for connected instruments.**
- Planned maintenance - Proactive instrument maintenance is the best way to help keep your system working at its best. Planned maintenance is included per requirements.
- Qualification services - Documenting that your instruments are performing within manufacturing specifications is a vital step for your lab. The AB Platinum instrument service plan provides qualification services after planned maintenance visits and following any major repairs.
- Digital remote support - Support technologies should be as innovative as the systems they serve. The AB Platinum instrument service plan includes pioneering on-demand tools and capabilities such as remote support using augmented-reality technology, instrument-driven support, and on-demand instrument training.
- Training - Additional 2-hour remote Field Application Specialist consultation included.
Instruments available for coverage††:
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5 Dx Real-Time PCR System (IVD and CE-IVD)
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR System, 96 well 0.1 mL and 0.2 mL, and 384-well
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 6 Flex Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 6 Pro Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 7 Flex Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 7 Pro Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System, OpenArray block
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 12K Accufill System
- Thermo Scientific KingFisher Flex Purification System, 96 deep-well
AB Platinum Plan (video)
*Rapid-response on-site support within next-business day is subject to regional availability.
**Priority Technical Support is available in the English language only.
†† AB Platinum application support offered for customers using our EUA, IVD or CE-IVD approved workflows; limited application support for non-regulated RUO or LDT workflows.