Frequently Asked Questions
Supply Center customers have access to a dedicated Supply Center Customer Service team. The team can be contacted via phone or email from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.
Your Supply Center is customized to fit your research—we will work with you to ensure that you have the appropriate storage units and capacity to operate the Supply Center as effectively as possible.
Dependent on your institution, Supply Center users can add nonstock items to your Supply Center shipment. With the Supply Center Management System (SCMS), you also have the option of shipping directly to your lab via next-day delivery (freight/shipping charges would apply).
The quickest way to order from your Supply Center is through thermofisher.com
- If you have a thermofisher.com username and password, and simply want to connect to your SCMS account, complete this short form, which will be sent to Supply Center Customer Service, or contact Supply Center Customer Service directly
- If you do not have a thermofisher.com username and password, complete the online registration form: if your Supply Center is linked to SCMS, a window will appear with selection options—please follow the instructions
If your Supply Center is not linked to SCMS, complete the full registration form and a member of our Customer Service team will contact you.
- Log in to your account
- Hover over “Account” in the upper right corner
- Select “Profile”
- Once in your Profile, you can add more SCMS sites to your username
- If you do not see your Supply Center in your profile, please contact Customer Service
Activation (account approval) for online ordering may take 24–48 hours. During this time you will be able to sign in and place orders. However, orders placed while registration is pending account approval will remain on hold. Once registration has been approved and an account is associated, you will receive an email notification and your pending order(s) will be processed.
Contact Supply Center Customer Service (see above) for your sales representative contact information.
The quickest way to open a Supply Center is to contact your sales representative and express your interest. Once contact has been initiated, a meeting will be scheduled to gather some basic information, and from there a member of the Supply Center team will work diligently to equip your account with the right storage units and your favorite Thermo Fisher Scientific products.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact the dedicated Supply Center Customer Service team.