Western Blotting and Detection Technology
Western blotting uses antibodies to identify proteins after the proteins have been separated by gel electrophoresis. Life Technologies provides everything you need for protein identification by western blot.
Here we present an overview of protein identification technologies, including some of the basics of protein identification procedures, the Life Technologies products that can specifically address your situation, some specific application notes, and, finally, tips and tricks from our scientists that will speed your success.
- Blotting Novex® precast gels
- Electrophoresis and blotting overview
- MagicMark™ XP Western Protein Standard
- Novex® chromogenic substrates
- Novex® Tris-glycine midi gels—quick reference
- Western blotting using the iBlot® 7-Minute Blotting System
- Western blotting using nitrocellulose membranes
- Western blotting using the Novex® Semi-Dry Blotter
- Western blotting using polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) membranes
- WesternDot™ technology with WesternBreeze® chemiluminescent detection