Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems related to your animal health sample preparation experiments. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- Which MagMAX kit do you recommend for animal health experiments?
- What is different about the MagMAX CORE Nucleic Acid Purification Kit compared to the other MagMAX kits?
- Which automated magnetic particle processor should I use for animal health projects?
- What kind of consumables do I need for the KingFisher Duo Prime Purification System?
- Do I have to use the carrier RNA that comes with the MagMAX Viral and Pathogen animal health kits?
- I am getting an error message with the MagMAX Express/KingFisher Flex instrument. What should I do?
- My KingFisher Flex instrument run was stopped due to an error message. Can I start the protocol from where it stopped?
- What should I do if the KingFisher Flex magnets are dirty?
- I am processing fecal samples with the MagMAX Total Nucleic Acid Kit (Cat. No. AM1840) and get very low A260/A230 ratios. Do you have any recommendations for removing some of these contaminants?
- I cannot transfer files to the MagMAX Express-96 instrument. Can you help?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Animal Health
- Diagnostic Sampling Guidelines: Animal Health
- Scientific Presentations & Posters: Animal Health
- Video: Sample Preparation for qPCR Workflows in Animal Health (Part 1)
- Video: Sample Preparation for qPCR Workflows in Animal Health (Part 2)
- Videos: Animal Health
Our genetic analysis custom products and services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our custom products and services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Veterinary Use Only. For In Vitro Use Only