Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What are the special features of the Neon® Transfection System that make it superior to standard electroporation?
- What is the difference between the Neon® Resuspension and Electrolytic Buffers?
- What is the difference between the R and T Resuspension Buffers?
- When should I use “T” buffer instead of “R” buffer?
- How should I clean the Neon® device and the Neon® Pipette Station?
- What are the common causes for low transfection efficiency using the Neon® device?
- Will nicked DNA lead to reduced transfection efficiency using the Neon® device?
- I am experiencing arcing issues with the Neon® Transfection System—what could be causing this?
- Will a low A260/A280 ratio lead to both reduced transfection efficiency and cell viability in the Neon® device?
- What are the common causes for low cell survival rate using the Neon® device?
Guides and tools
- Overview: Gene Delivery Methods
- Overview: Electroporation
- Overview: Neon® Transfection System
- Application Note: Neon™ Transfection System-Generated hiPSCs from Fibroblasts
- Application Note: Transfecting Neural Cells Using the Neon™ Transfection System
- Citations: Neon® Transfection System
- Form: Neon® Demo Request
- Guide: Gibco® Cell Culture Basics Handbook
- Guide: Transfection and Genome Engineering Handbook
- Guide: 2013 Cell Biology Product and Resource Guide
- Comparison Table: Which Plasmid DNA Transfection Product is Right for You?
- Comparison Table: Which siRNA Transfection Product is Right for You?
- Protocols: Cell Line–Specific Neon® Protocols
- Selection Table: Transfection Reagent Selection Guide
- Selection Table: Which Selection Antibiotic is Right for You?
- Video: The Neon® Transfection System
- Video: Neon® Transfection System Customer Testimonial and Review—Lydia Wunderley
- Video: Neon® Transfection System Customer Testimonial and Review—Claire Demenis
- Video: Neon® Transfection System Customer Testimonial and Review—Mathew Hayley
- Video: Neon® Transfection System Customer Testimonial and Review—Alina Mares
- Video: Unboxing Transfection With Countess® Automated Cell Counter
GeneArt® Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
Whatever basic or discovery research question you are attempting to answer, our molecular biology experts can help to design the best custom solution utilizing our unique suite of technologies. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Put your trust in Invitrogen's molecular biology services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.