Explore our “Getting Started” and “How do I Tips” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How do I find my license key if I lost the original media?
- How do I know that I’m eligible to upgrade to the next version for no extra cost?
- My ProteinCenter annotation node has been deactivated and I no longer can download FASTA files. How do I get these features reactivated?
- My analysis just crashed. How do I get help?
- How do I get rid of warning or error signs when opening workflows from previous versions?
- How do I extend my KEGG access (free)?
- How do I open files with older results?
- Is there a way to apply a predefined set of row filters when opening Results file which did not have such a filter set pre-defined in the Display Settings node of the CWF?
- Is there a way to apply a predefined layout when opening Results file which did not have such a layout included in the Display Settings node of the CWF?
- Why is my Swiss-Prot database from ProteinCenter carrying the date stamp 2017-10-25? Hasn’t it been updated since?