cDNA Libraries and cDNA Library Construction Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How does the SuperScript® Full-Length cDNA Library Construction Kit isolate only full-length cDNA?
- I have a small amount of starting mRNA. What kit do you recommend for library construction?
- Can I use chemically competent cells with the CloneMiner™ II cDNA Library Construction Kit?
- Is it necessary to precipitate the DNA following the BP reaction during cDNA library construction with my CloneMiner™ II cDNA Library Construction Kit?
- What methods are used in generating Gene Pool™ cDNA to ensure that the full-length gene is synthesized?
- I’m getting low cDNA yield when using your library construction kit. What am I doing wrong?
- I’m seeing a low average insert size with my library construction kit. What happened?
- I’m seeing a low percentage of recombinants. What could be happening with my experiment?
- I’m having difficulties sequencing through the AT-rich attL sites that are formed after the BP reaction in my cDNA library construction experiment with CloneMiner™ II cDNA Library Construction Kit. Do you have any suggestions?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: cDNA Libraries & cDNA Library Construction
- Overview: Genomic DNA and cDNA Libaries
- Overview: SuperScript® Full-Length cDNA Library Construction Kit
- Overview: CloneMiner™ II cDNA Library Construction Kit
- Guide: PCR & Molecular Cloning Handbook
Our library services include SuperScript® III Reverse Transcriptase, micro- and nanoquantity cDNA libraries, subtraction and normalization steps, improved library amplification, and directional cloning of cDNA inserts.
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine-tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.