Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- Can I purchase replacement parts for the XCell SureLock™ Mini-Cell?
- What is the difference between the Mini Gel Tank and the Bolt™ Mini Gel Tank?
- How can I upgrade the Bolt™ Mini Gel Tank to run the Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus gels I recently purchased?
- What are the power supply requirements for the XCell4 SureLock™ Midi-Cell? Do you offer a power supply that I can use with it?
- Do you offer a system for drying of protein gels?
- The leads of the XCell SureLock™ Mini-Cell do not fit into my power supply. Can you please help?
- I am using the Mini Gel Tank and am not able to see the sample wells for loading the sample. Can you please suggest some tips?
- I recently purchased Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus gels from you but realized that they don’t fit perfectly into my Bolt™ Mini Gel Tank. What should I do?
- I am running a Midi gel using the XCell4 SureLock™ Midi-Cell and the current reading on the power supply is very low. What is the issue?
- I am using the PowerEase™ 90W Power Supply and am seeing that the LCD screen remains blank and the fan does not run when the power is turned on. What should I do?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Protein Gel Electrophoresis Chamber Systems
- Overview: Mini Gel Tank
- Overview: Resources for Upgrading the Bolt™ Mini Gel Tank
- Overview: XCell SureLock™ Mini-Cell Electrophoresis System
- Overview: XCell4 SureLock™ Midi-Cell Electrophoresis System
- Overview: E-Base™ Integrated Device and E-Holder™ Platform
- Overview: Power Supplies for Protein Electrophoresis
- Overview: Protein Gel Casting
- Overview: Protein Gel Staining and Drying Accessories
- Overview: Protein Separation by Protein Electrophoresis
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Guide: Protein Analysis Handbook
- Video: How To Run the Bolt™ Pre-Cast Protein Gel
- Video: Bolt™ Gel Tank Animation Video
- Video: Running the Gel on the XCell SureLock™ System
- Video: Operating the Mini Gel Tank
- Video: Replacing Cam Handles on Bolt™ Mini Gel Tank
GeneArt™ Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.